me and my school

• avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 1:26 pm   edithello my name is darren i go to carronshore primary. i love to play football and i play for the school team i am just in primary 7 v and it is great. i love my new teacher mrs vass she is great my best freind is fraser m and he is so funny. i am just new to carronshore i just started in primary 6 my school is great.i used to go to a school in edinburgh called forthveiw but i like carronshore better not much to say. bye
  • avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    August 31st, 2007 at 8:16 am   edithello i would just like to say a little remider of today.today we were writing our poems we copy it from sandiag school hehehehe:lol: it was fun thow and for the last 15 minutes we went out to play football well mst of us played football and we drew 1-1 thats all thankz
  • avatar  Mrs V Says:
    September 2nd, 2007 at 5:41 am   editHi Darren,

I’m glad you’re enjoying Carronshore. I really like this class. Everyone tries so hard – but we manage to have fun, too )

• avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    September 2nd, 2007 at 1:54 pm   edithello it is the start of a new month it is the second of september and i am really enjoying the blog thank you mrs vass for the great comments not found a team yet still tryin to
  • avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    September 2nd, 2007 at 1:57 pm   editover the weekend i as at my dads a seton sands because he just bought a caravan it is really nive but its green YUCK!!! it was great fun we went down the club till 1:30 i was quit tired we went swimming in the morning but i went twice in te 1 day thts all for now thanks
  • avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    September 3rd, 2007 at 2:00 pm   edithello here is an other remindr of today.well in the morning we had p.e with ms oliver we were practicing hockey(that im not very good at )we had to go in groupes i went with ben scott and fraz i was fun but not very becauseit is hockey but it was good after that it was playtime. then we went back in and done some more work and we finshed our poems and we then it was lunchtime. we had our lunch and i had a cheese wrap with potatoe wedges is was nice then we went back out for the rest of lunchtime after homtime i went home and went to my new house to get the keys and my mum said that i have to be ready for 20 to 6 i said why my mum said because u are going to a football team
  • avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    September 3rd, 2007 at 2:01 pm   editI AM PLAYING FOR GAIRDOUGH YIPPEE !!!!!!!
  • avatar  Mrs V Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 11:25 am   editYour comments are great, Darren …. but they’re hard to find! Why don’t you put them on your main page then everyone could read them and comment )
  • avatar  carronshoredarrenm Says:
    January 29th, 2008 at 5:01 am   editheya no been oan ma blog fur a while so i though i should leave a comment lol
  • 9 thoughts on “me and my school

1. hello my name is darren i go to carronshore primary. i love to play football and i play for the school team i am just in primary 7 v and it is great. i love my new teacher mrs vass she is great my best freind is fraser m and he is so funny. i am just new to carronshore i just started in primary 6 my school is great.i used to go to a school in edinburgh called forthveiw but i like carronshore better not much to say. bye 😆

2. hello i would just like to say a little remider of today.today we were writing our poems we copy it from sandiag school hehehehe:lol: it was fun thow and for the last 15 minutes we went out to play football well mst of us played football and we drew 1-1 thats all thankz

3. Hi Darren,

I’m glad you’re enjoying Carronshore. I really like this class. Everyone tries so hard – but we manage to have fun, too 🙂

4. hello it is the start of a new month it is the second of september and i am really enjoying the blog thank you mrs vass for the great comments not found a team yet still tryin to

5. over the weekend i as at my dads a seton sands because he just bought a caravan it is really nive but its green YUCK!!! it was great fun we went down the club till 1:30 i was quit tired we went swimming in the morning but i went twice in te 1 day thts all for now thanks

6. hello here is an other remindr of today.well in the morning we had p.e with ms oliver we were practicing hockey(that im not very good at )we had to go in groupes i went with ben scott and fraz i was fun but not very becauseit is hockey but it was good after that it was playtime. then we went back in and done some more work and we finshed our poems and we then it was lunchtime. we had our lunch and i had a cheese wrap with potatoe wedges is was nice then we went back out for the rest of lunchtime after homtime i went home and went to my new house to get the keys and my mum said that i have to be ready for 20 to 6 i said why my mum said because u are going to a football team

7. Your comments are great, Darren …. but they’re hard to find! Why don’t you put them on your main page then everyone could read them and comment 🙂